No Hacking : User/Customer should not or permit to others, directly or indirectly try to destroy, interfere with or alter any of the data or contents displayed on this website, nor must they gather or try to gather any data of others (including passwords, account or other misc. information).
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials displayed on this website together with text, graphics, images and digital downloads is the property of Logic Research and Solutions its material suppliers or publishers are protected by international copyright laws. User/Customer must not duplicate or develop for any work any part of this website without the express written consent of Logic Research and Solutions. Every trade names, trademarks and symbols are proprietary trademarks of their respective holders and are sheltered by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Rejection of orders : All orders for products are accepted and delivered properly but in exceptional cases like damages or in regards with the availability of report/profile, S n S Web Technologies keeps with it the authority to reject any order of supply of individual or company at its sole discretion.
License Agreement : Terms and Conditions for User/Customer buying an Electronic Publications for personal use:
User/Customer have buyed the publication for personal use. Logic Research and Solutions deems its User/Customer to luxury such publication similarly as they would luxury a hard-copy of a book/report. Please go through these terms and conditions cautiously before using the publication.
- "the Publication"- the publication in an electronic Adode PDF format.
- "the User/Customer"- the authorized buyer of the electronic publication.
- To download/save the publication to the hard disk of his personal computer.
- To take out a print of the whole publication for personal use only.
- Such print out should be of reasonable number of pages for personal use and for company use.
- It includes data/information of the Publication used in presentations and internal documents that offer the vital credits of the copyright owner (probably the Publisher).
- If the client purchases a Single User License, then he is not allowed to share it with any one, not even its immediate colleagues (until unless, the purchase manager is different and end user is different). In case they wish to share among few end users they will have to buy the report on Site License or Global Site License.
- Site License : Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
- Global Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
- Email the Publication to any other individual other than his immediate colleagues.
- Save the Publication on a hard disk of a computed which is commonly used by other individual other than his immediate colleagues.
- Copying the Publication in a pen-drive/C.D other than for personal use (i.e. relocate it from a Personal Computer to Laptop).
- Publishing the Publication or any part or such Publication on the companies Intranet, the world wide web or other electronic publishing systems.
- Alter or re-vise the Publication to any form and should not distribute, lease, rent, sub-license, charge or sell the Publication.
- To print out more than a single whole copy of the Publication/photocopy the whole print out.
- The Publisher posses the copyright/publishing rights of the Publication and the User/Customer attains no any ownership rights.
- The User/Customer may not use content out of the Publication in published work without clearly crediting the copyright owner.
- In the case of a breach of any of these terms and conditions Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher of the product will have the right to claim for reasonable costs.
- If a User/Customer is interested to allow others to freely use the Publication please contact Logic Research and Solutions for details on multi-user licenses.
User/Customer is requested to go through these conditions cautiously before using the Publication/document.
- "The Publication":- the document in an electronic Adobe PDF format.
- "The Publisher":- the publisher and copyright owner of the Electronic Publication.
- "The User/Customer":- the authorized buyer of the Electronic Publication.
- "The Licence":- the Agreement/Contract that sketches how the Publication can and cannot be used.
- "The Company":- the institution were the Publication will be used.
Logic Research and Solutions presumes the company to handle the Publication with due respect and to acknowledge the Publisher as the source. It believes that the Publication will be a vital source in User/Customer company work.
Licence to be offered:
Logic Research and Solutions has consented to an electronic company-wide license exclusively for use to the named User/Customer.
Licence and Payment Conditions:
The User/Customer has give his consent to pay the full amount either in advance or with 30 days of purchase bill date. The Licence of User/Customer is not treated has a valid one until full amount is received.
The User/Customer is Permitted to:
- Upload/Place a copy of the Publication on the Companies intranet, library system or alike information system, such copy is exclusively for the use of companies employees. It must be clear all time that the Publication was supplied through Logic Research and Solutions and initiated from the Publisher.
- Develop local electronic copies exclusively to secure the perfect use by authorized Users/Customers.
- Download and Save the Publication on to the hard disk of Companies Computer.
- Permit every employee of the Company to use the Publication.
- Permit every employee to take a print out of the Publication for personal use.
- Take One print out of the whole Publication for storing in the library of Company etc.
- Transfer in any way (like through email) the Publication, a portion or Publication or a hard copy/soft copy of the Publication outside the Company premises.
- Change any portion of the Publication, like addition, deletion or alteration in any form of contents/text/diagrams/figures.
- Duplication of the Publication either completely or a portion by photocopy, facsimile, transcription or any other form is not allowed by the conditions of this License, and also without the express written consent of Logic Research and Solutions. It includes any way of Duplication or hard/soft copy distribution in number or for external works.
- Access of any portion of the Publication for the purpose of marketing or publicity like quotation from the Publication.
Copyright or Intellectual property:
- In a way to secure and protect its authority/right under applicable laws Logic Research and Solutions does not offer any rights/authorities for sale in this License. Neither Logic Research and Solutions allows the right to access the content by the way of Licence and is secured by both Indian Copyright laws and International copyright treaty clauses.
- The Publisher owns the copyright rights of the Publication and the user does not get any ownership rights.
- The User/Customer should not include content from the Publication in published project without clearly crediting the Publisher.
- Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher makes no guarantee either implied or express as to suitability of the contents displayed under this License for any specific work/purpose.
In the case of a breach of any of these terms and conditions Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher of the product will have the right to claim for reasonable costs.