User/Customer must use this website on the terms that they will abide with the following clauses. The content on www.marketresearchzone.com is for information only and if also User/Customer opts to buy products based on such information then it is presumed that such buying is done on their sole discretion.
No Hacking : User/Customer should not or permit to others, directly or indirectly try to destroy, interfere with or alter any of the data or contents displayed on this website, nor must they gather or try to gather any data of others (including passwords, account or other misc. information).
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials displayed on this website together with text, graphics, images and digital downloads is the property of Logic Research and Solutions its material suppliers or publishers are protected by international copyright laws. User/Customer must not duplicate or develop for any work any part of this website without the express written consent of Logic Research and Solutions. Every trade names, trademarks and symbols are proprietary trademarks of their respective holders and are sheltered by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Rejection of orders :
All orders for products are accepted and delivered properly but in exceptional cases like damages or in regards with the availability of report/profile, S n S Web Technologies keeps with it the authority to reject any order of supply of individual or company at its sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions for User/Customer buying an Electronic Publications for personal use:
User/Customer have buyed the publication for personal use. Logic Research and Solutions deems its User/Customer to luxury such publication similarly as they would luxury a hard-copy of a book/report. Please go through these terms and conditions cautiously before using the publication.
- "the Publication"- the publication in an electronic Adode PDF format.
- "the User/Customer"- the authorized buyer of the electronic publication.
The User/Customer is permitted to:
- To download/save the publication to the hard disk of his personal computer.
- To take out a print of the whole publication for personal use only.
- Such print out should be of reasonable number of pages for personal use and for company use.
- It includes data/information of the Publication used in presentations and internal documents that offer the vital credits of the copyright owner (probably the Publisher).
The User/Customer is not permitted to:
- If the client purchases a Single User License, then he is not allowed to share it with any one, not even its immediate colleagues (until unless, the purchase manager is different and end user is different). In case they wish to share among few end users they will have to buy the report on Site License or Global Site License.
- Site License : Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
- Global Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
- Email the Publication to any other individual other than his immediate colleagues.
- Save the Publication on a hard disk of a computed which is commonly used by other individual other than his immediate colleagues.
- Copying the Publication in a pen-drive/C.D other than for personal use (i.e. relocate it from a Personal Computer to Laptop).
- Publishing the Publication or any part or such Publication on the companies Intranet, the world wide web or other electronic publishing systems.
- Alter or re-vise the Publication to any form and should not distribute, lease, rent, sub-license, charge or sell the Publication.
- To print out more than a single whole copy of the Publication/photocopy the whole print out.
- The Publisher posses the copyright/publishing rights of the Publication and the User/Customer attains no any ownership rights.
- The User/Customer may not use content out of the Publication in published work without clearly crediting the copyright owner.
Global License Agreement
- In the case of a breach of any of these terms and conditions Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher of the product will have the right to claim for reasonable costs.
- If a User/Customer is interested to allow others to freely use the Publication please contact Logic Research and Solutions for details on multi-user licenses.
Terms and Conditions for User/Customer buying an Electronic Publication for Company Use:
User/Customer is requested to go through these conditions cautiously before using the Publication/document.
- "The Publication":- the document in an electronic Adobe PDF format.
- "The Publisher":- the publisher and copyright owner of the Electronic Publication.
- "The User/Customer":- the authorized buyer of the Electronic Publication.
- "The Licence":- the Agreement/Contract that sketches how the Publication can and cannot be used.
- "The Company":- the institution were the Publication will be used.
You, the User/Customer have brought the Publication for your Company use. This shows that all your company employees are allowed to use this Publication, allowing computer use is on Company property or is through an official remote access system.
Logic Research and Solutions presumes the company to handle the Publication with due respect and to acknowledge the Publisher as the source. It believes that the Publication will be a vital source in User/Customer company work.
Licence to be offered:
Logic Research and Solutions has consented to an electronic company-wide license exclusively for use to the named User/Customer.
Licence and Payment Conditions:
The User/Customer has give his consent to pay the full amount either in advance or with 30 days of purchase bill date. The Licence of User/Customer is not treated has a valid one until full amount is received.
The User/Customer is Permitted to:
- Upload/Place a copy of the Publication on the Companies intranet, library system or alike information system, such copy is exclusively for the use of companies employees. It must be clear all time that the Publication was supplied through Logic Research and Solutions and initiated from the Publisher.
- Develop local electronic copies exclusively to secure the perfect use by authorized Users/Customers.
- Download and Save the Publication on to the hard disk of Companies Computer.
- Permit every employee of the Company to use the Publication.
- Permit every employee to take a print out of the Publication for personal use.
- Take One print out of the whole Publication for storing in the library of Company etc.
The User/Customer is not Permitted to:
- Transfer in any way (like through email) the Publication, a portion or Publication or a hard copy/soft copy of the Publication outside the Company premises.
- Change any portion of the Publication, like addition, deletion or alteration in any form of contents/text/diagrams/figures.
- Duplication of the Publication either completely or a portion by photocopy, facsimile, transcription or any other form is not allowed by the conditions of this License, and also without the express written consent of Logic Research and Solutions. It includes any way of Duplication or hard/soft copy distribution in number or for external works.
- Access of any portion of the Publication for the purpose of marketing or publicity like quotation from the Publication.
If any of these terms is not followed or breached then the License will be cancelled with immediate effect and use of such Publication will be abounded. Logic Research and Solutions keeps with it the right to purse any concurrent action in case of recovery of losses.
Copyright or Intellectual property
- In a way to secure and protect its authority/right under applicable laws Logic Research and Solutions does not offer any rights/authorities for sale in this License. Neither Logic Research and Solutions allows the right to access the content by the way of Licence and is secured by both Indian Copyright laws and International copyright treaty clauses.
- The Publisher owns the copyright rights of the Publication and the user does not get any ownership rights.
- The User/Customer should not include content from the Publication in published project without clearly crediting the Publisher.
- Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher makes no guarantee either implied or express as to suitability of the contents displayed under this License for any specific work/purpose.
In the case of a breach of any of these terms and conditions Logic Research and Solutions and the Publisher of the product will have the right to claim for reasonable costs.
Guarantees and Limitation of Liability:
Logic Research and Solutions sells products of its Publishers in good faith but it does not give any Guarantee stating that these products are free from errors or fit for any specific purpose. To the fullest level allowed by law Logic Research and Solutions clearly disclaims all other guarantees (express or implied) together with but not restricted to any implied guaranty of quality or fitness for any specific purpose.
Logic Research and Solutions shall not be liable to its User/Customer or to any other 3rd person for the result of any decision or action taken on the basis of any data of any publication.
Any exchange of information/communication between Logic Research and Solutions and its User/Customer or prospective customer connecting to their specific needs or conditional clauses for the supply of products shall be deemed as confidential data and it would not be stated to outsider/outside their respective companies.
Any contract between Logic Research and Solutions and User/Customer shall take effect in respect with its terms and shall be interpreted in accordance with Indian Laws.
If there are any issues regarding or concerning the Website and/ or its products/reports by accessing the Reports and Profiles.com user/customer further agrees that the laws of India will govern the disputed issues. Users/Customer agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Sholapur, India.
The following guidelines of marketresearchzone.com is regarding its privacy and security through the site www.marketresearchzone.com is a trading title for Logic Research and Solutions
The laws of India govern Logic Research and Solutions.
Prices are decided by the Publisher and are planned to be similar as displayed by the Publisher. All prices are decided in Dollars ($). In a case were the Publisher prices are decided in a currency other than Dollars Logic Research and Solutions will use a commonly consented exchange price to change the prices into Dollars. Prices displayed on the website are subject to alteration without notice.
Logic Research and Solutions trades in knowledge products like that of e-books and Analytical reports on behalf of Publishers. It always strives to ensure that every content of its reports, books and any other products are accurately stated on its site and it also does not accept any liability for any inaccuracy of contents in its products.
Products vended through Logic Research and Solutions will be deemed and kept as the property of the Publisher until the Purchaser of it makes the payment in full.
Delivery of Report/Publication:
Report/Publication ordered by the User/Customer will be delivered by the Logic Research and Solutions within 3 days at MAX.
Considering the nature of the products, payback cannot be granted. But in exceptional cases like damages or incomplete products Logic Research and Solutions will payback at its own discretion.
Rejection of orders:
All orders for products are accepted in regards with the availability and Logic Research and Solutions keeps with it the authority to reject any order of supply of individual or company at its sole discretion.
Products available through Logic Research and Solutions are sold in regards with the terms and conditions of its use or as per license agreement. User/Customer has to give their consent to them while buying products. User/Customer is not permitted to transfer any of their rights granted by Logic Research and Solutions to anyone else.
Logic Research and Solutions keeps with it the right to cancel any license given to its User/Customer (in any way) while keeping them for its own advantage of the full payment made for its supply or for any other use of it if there is a considerable violation of any of its Terms and Conditions by any of the member of staff of its User/Customers Company.
Copyright and Duplication:
The publication and copyright rights of all the e-books and reports and of other products are the property of the Publisher of them. Buying of a product does not permit User/Customer for any duplication of the contents contained in such e-books and reports etc. without any clear permission being given to him, except for the situations were the content is used for only internal reports and presentations in daily business routine. In such situations all the content must be plainly sourced to the publisher. Under no situation is any buyer of a report is permitted/licensed to resell/duplicate it/sell data without prior written consent from its Publisher. Readers should not take out any sign of the Publishers copyright (in any format).